Senator John Gordner
Prime Sponsored Legislation Report
2021-2022 Legislative Session
The following is a list of bills and resolutions introduced in the 2019-2020 legislative session, including a brief description of the legislative intent and the most recent action that each bill has seen.
SB 415 – Amends the Covered Device Recycling Act
- Referred to ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY, March 12, 2021 [Senate]
SB 416 – Officially recognizes Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) under Pennsylvania statute
- Referred to CONSUMER PROTECTION AND PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE, March 12, 2021 [Senate]
SB 425 – Addresses informed consent un the MCare Act
- Re-referred to APPROPRIATIONS, May 26, 2021 [House]
SB 426 – Adds additional legislative oversight of the Regulatory Review process
- Referred to STATE GOVERNMENT, May 26, 2021 [House]
SB 427 – Reestablishes an exemption to state prevailing wage rates for certain federally funded housing grants
- Referred to URBAN AFFAIRS AND HOUSING, March 15, 2021 [Senate]
SB 428 – Changes the date of the Presidential Primary election
- Referred to STATE GOVERNMENT, March 15, 2021 [Senate]
SB 588 – Amends Title 18 relating to when prosecution is barred by former prosecution of a different offense
- First consideration, May 25, 2021 [Senate]
SB 691 – Adds a Court of Common Pleas judge to two different districts.
- Referred to JUDICIARY, May 28, 2021 [Senate]
SB 699 – Establishes a Return to Work grant program.
- Referred to LABOR AND INDUSTRY, May 20, 2021 [Senate]