Senator John Gordner
Prime Sponsored Legislation Report
2019-2020 Legislative Session
The following is a list of bills and resolutions introduced in the 2019-2020 legislative session, including a brief description of the legislative intent and the most recent action that each bill has seen.
SB 48 – Creates the Voting System Decertification Commission.
- Bill, together with Governor’s Veto Message, laid on the table, Sept. 23, 2019
SB 52 – Amends the Covered Device Recycling Act
- Referred to ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY, Jan. 11, 2019 [Senate]
SB 130 – Land conveyance in Danville Borough, Montour County
- Approved by the Governor, July 2, 2019 as Act 61 of 2019
SB 316 – Allows newly elected supervisors to attend conferences, institutes, schools and conventions prior to officially taking office.
- Re-referred to APPROPRIATIONS, Nov. 21, 2019 [House]
SB 317 – Amends the Second Class Township Code regarding annual budget requirements.
- Presented to the Governor, Nov. 22, 2019
SB 325 – Officially recognizes Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) under Pennsylvania statute.
- Referred to PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE, June 25, 2019 [House]
SB 391 – Modernizes the Optometric Practice and Licensure Act
- Referred to CONSUMER PROTECTION AND PROFESSIONAL LICENSURE, March 5, 2019 [Senate]
SB 398 – Adds additional legislative oversight of the Regulatory Review Process
- Referred to STATE GOVERNMENT, Oct. 25, 2019 [House]
SB 698 – Amends the Medical Practice Act to allow physicians to utilize a designee for the preparation of written agreements.
- Approved by the Governor, July 2, 2019 as Act 68 of 2019
SB 699 – Amends the Osteopathic Medical Practice Act to allow physicians to utilize a designee for the preparation of written agreements.
- Approved by the Governor, July 2, 2019 as Act 69 of 2019
SB 761 – Addresses informed consent under the MCare Act.
- Referred to BANKING AND INSURANCE, June 12, 2019 [Senate]
SB 769 – Reestablishes an exemption to state prevailing wage rates for certain federally funded housing grants.
- Referred to URBAN AFFAIRS AND HOUSING, June 17, 2019 [Senate]
SB 779 – Changes the date of the Presidential Primary election
- Re-referred to APPROPRIATIONS, Nov. 19, 2019 [Senate]